Thursday, March 28, 2019

TGIF Feature: If Bollywood songs were rap, Lilly Singh would be rappin'

YOUTUBE
Lilly Singh in a traditional Indian dress and jewelry -- is back!

It was just a few months ago when YouTube star Lilly Singh explained to her fans that she needed time off from vlogging and her channel for "mental health" reasons.
It seems a mental health break is not necessarily a work break. Rather than disappearing from the public eye, she evidently kept herself busy.

Besides being named a late night talk show host taking the place of Carson Daley, the comedian wrote the lyrics for this fantastic video.

With the YouTube video, she wrote: 


"I love Bollywood and I love rap music. So I decided to let my worlds collide by turning some of my favourite songs into rap songs! And while I was at it, I thought, why not make them little motivational anthems that speak to causes close to my heart? I hope you enjoy them as much as I enjoyed making them! I can’t wait to perform these at #YTFF on Saturday in Mumbai!"

The response from her fans has been overwhelmingly favorable.



Enjoy!
__________________________________________________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment