Friday, March 1, 2019

Dear Reader: Follow on Twitter


Dear Friends and Followers,

Google has changed the parameters of the platform I use to produce Views From the Edge which makes it harder for me to communicate with you.

Basically, I can no longer "share" my posts with those who might be interested on the topic. Also, those of you who are used to receiving notices every time I post an entry, will no longer get that notice.

Those of you who wish to "follow" Views From the Edge will just have to check in everyday. Make Views one of your "favorites" so you have the tab right at the top of your home page.

In the past, I tried to stay away from social media. I just don't have time for all that. However, because of Google's god-like actions, I have opened a Twitter account @DioknoEd, which you can link to in order to continue receiving notifications of new entries to Views From the Edge.

Ed Diokno
_________________________________________________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment