Tuesday, December 11, 2018

Nathan Chen wins Grand Prix championship

FACEBOOK
NATHAN CHEN

ASAM NEWS

NATHAN CHEN is taking the skating world with a vengeance.
Since placing a disappointing fifth in the Winter Olympics, Chen has won nine straight competitions including three this year- Skate America, Internationaux de France and now after this weekend, the Grand Prix Final, according to Team USA.

“I just want to keep improving,” Chen told reporters. “I missed that Lutz (in the free skate), so that’s what I’m thinking about right now. I like to focus on the present and try not to dwell on the past. It’s on to the next.”

ight now Chen has his eyes set on the U.S. Skating Championship in late January. Despite his first place finish, he’s determined to improve on his flaws.

“I definitely did not do my greatest programs, both short and long, mistakes here and there,” said Chen to NBC Sports. “Basically right back to the books.”



No comments:

Post a Comment