Wednesday, November 2, 2016

It's a wrap! Shay Mitchell's tearful farewell to "Pretty Little Liars"


Shay Mitchell gives a tearful goodbye to her fans and castmates.

YOU GOT to love a woman who in the middle of baring her soul plucks off her false eyelashes.

Warning: If you watch this video have some Kleenex nearby.

After seven seasons, Shay Mitchell, a Filipina/Canadian, is saying goodbye to her character on the hit show Pretty Little Liars.

Shay Mitchell, a serious fitness devotee, is on
this month's cover of 'Self.'
Though the finale won't be shown until 2017, Pretty Little Liars officially wrapped forever. 

"Please excuse my crying because this was a very emotional moment for me," she wrote to her fans. "I wanted to be able to share this moment with all of you, who have helped me get to where I am today. I am so thankful for all of the support that you guys have given me the past seven years, and I am excited to continue this journey with all of you."

Over the last week, the cast and crew have documented their celebrations, tears, and flashback moments from the show on social media, but none were as raw and deep as Shay Mitchell’s good-bye video she posted Tuesday, November 1, after the final scene of “PLL" wrapped.


With tears rolling down her face, the brunette stunner continues: "I don't know what my life would be like without Pretty Little Liars. It has changed me, in more ways than I could attempt to count. ... The best seven years of my life have gone by the quickest."

"How lucky am I to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard?" she says.

Pausing frequently to wipe away tears and catch her breath, Shay ends the message by thanking the fans."I am so thankful for all of the support that you guys have given me the past seven years, and I am excited to continue this journey with all of you.”
Watch the tearful good-bye below.
Watch the tearful good-bye below.


###

No comments:

Post a Comment