Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Paris attacks: French/Asian father & son comfort each other


LET THE VIDEO speak for itself. There's no need for any further words. 

Ordinarily I would have missed this but I'm at home today using my sick leave. 

The horrific attacks on Paris citizens is beyond words but sometimes it takes the eyes of innocence to understand the impact that terrorists have wreaked, not only on the French, but on all of us.

To the readers of my blog living in France, be assured the world grieves with you. Pardon my French, but ...

Nous sommes tous les Parisiens!


screen-shot-2015-11-17-at-8-07-13-am.png
FACEBOOK/LE PETIT JOURNAL
Out of the mouth of babes: A little boy speaks to French news broadcast Le Petit Journal about why Paris terror attacks happened.


No comments:

Post a Comment