Friday, July 3, 2020

Woman blames Trump supporters for her getting fired from her job

TIK TOK
Claira Janover grew emotinal as she told that she lost her job.

A recent Harvard graduate is blaming Trump supporters for the loss of a job opportunity. Claira Janover Tik Tok video went viral in which she said: "The next person who has the nerve to tell me All Lives Matter... Imma stab you.

"Imma stab you and while you're bleeding out, imma show you my paper cut and say, 'my cut matters too.'"


The unfortunate choice of words, which Janover said was an "analogous joke" about racist responses to “Black Lives Matter.” The "insane" responses, which included death threats, to her video surprised her. Many of the critics called for her to be fired from Deloitte.

On Wednesday night, Janover returned to Tik Tok to tearfully blame Trump supporters for 'taking' her job from her. 

"I know this is what Trump supporters wanted because standing up for Black Lives Matter put me in a place online to be seen by millions of people," she sobbed. "The job that i had worked really hard to get and meant a lot to me just called me and fired me because of everything. Even though they claim to stand against systematic bias, racism and unequal treatment. 




"I'm still not going to stop talking about and defending Black Lives Matter. You can’t take away my spirit and devotion to human rights.’

She then accused Deloitte of cowardice and said she was going to be "an indelible change in the world."

"Trump supporters just took my job away from me. I have gotten death threats, rape threats, violent threats and it's OK but now it's just like my future is entirely compromised because Trump supporters have decided to come for my life. You guys suck. 
'I'm too strong for you. I am too strong for any of you, All Lives Matter racist Trump supporters. It sucks but it doesn't suck as much as systemic racism." she continued.
"And I'm not going to stop using my platform to advocate for it. 
"I'm sorry Deloitte that you can't see that.
"That you were cowardice enough to fight somebody who is going to make an indelible change in the world and is going to have an impact.'


Friends set up a GoFundMe account for Janover that has already surpassed its goal of $4,000.

She also said that she is going to take a break from her social media accounts. She said she is “gonna be off the grid due to some scarrrryyyy messages.”

No comments:

Post a Comment