Friday, March 27, 2015

TGIF FEATURE- The Tale of Mulan (interpreted)



WHEN YOU sit by your child's bedside to tell her a bedtime story tonight, here's a version of the famous Chinese legend you can use (or not) from the incubator of funny creativity of My Damn Channel. I chose it in honor of Women's History Month.

I intend for the TGIF FEATURE to become a weekly thing. It's the weekend and you need a break from the grind of the work week.

There's a lot of talent out there that will make you laugh, sing along or tap your feet haven't been able to squeeze in during the week when I usually feature my rants. Last week we featured Uptown Funk as performed by Bruno Mars. Now there will be a platform for the lighter fare created by Asian/Pacific artists.

Balance, man, balance. Yin and Yang. Anger and joy.

According to  legend, Mulan cut her hair and posed as a man in the Chinese emperor's  army.

###

No comments:

Post a Comment