Wednesday, October 23, 2019

Actress Shay Mitchell is a new mom


ASAM NEWS &
VIEWS FROM THE EDGE

“Never letting go.” With those three words, actress Shay Mitchell announced the birth of her new baby girl on Monday, Oct. 22.

From the moment her water broke, the Filipina Canadian actress began video taping her experience for her social media accounts.

Her labor lasted 33 hours and Mitchell's support team and boyfriend were taking photos and taping the entire event. Her social media team edited the video down to almost 12 minutes (See below).

YOUTUBE
'"Oh my god! My water's breaking," says Shay Mitchell

She posted a photo of her on Instagram holding her baby’s hand. The baby follows a miscarriage in 2018, a journey that the Filipino and Irish, Scottish actress from Canada has openly shared on social media.

Later, she posted a video on Youtube showing her with her newborn daughter.

Four months ago, her boyfriend Matte Babel posted on Instagram along with a photo of a very pregnant girl friend, “Watching the both of you grow over the past 6 months has been the most beautiful thing in the world.

The strength, vulnerability and grace you’ve had during this pregnancy has left me in awe, you’re going to be an incredible mom…We’re lucky to have you, love you.”

The Filipina Canadian actress says she has a name picked out, but has not disclosed it.

According to People Magazine, the 
Pretty Little Liars star does not plan on taking a maternity leave.

“My entire team knows that there’s no maternity leave for me,”she told the magazine last month. “I do a lot of my work on my phone and I have another company that I run. I love what I do, so for me it doesn’t feel like work.”

YOUTUBE
At last, Mitchell can hold her daughter as boyfriend Matte Babel comforts her and the newborn.

When asked by Buzzfeed how she felt about the experience altogether, despite the long labor, Mitchell surprisingly had nothing but positive things to say.
"[It was the] best experience of my life," she said. "Nothing can prepare you for the feeling you get when you hold your child for the first time."
"This is definitely the most intense experience of my life," she said afterwards. "Matte and I are parents. I can’t believe it."
Proving to still have her sense of humor, the new mother added: "I was 99% excited to meet her, and 1% excited to eat something."
_____________________________________________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment