Wednesday, July 12, 2017

Ming-Na Wen, the original Mulan, seeks role in live-action movie Mulan

INSTAGRAM
Ming-Na Wen doing voice work for the character Mulan.

THE 1998 ANIMATED version of Mulan was voiced by actress Ming-Na Wen, probably best known for her role in Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.
As the original Mulan, it's natural that she has a sense of ownership for the character.

Wen, who at age 53 continues to voice the role of Mulan on Disney Channel's Sofia the First and the Disney Infinity video games, dished that she is already having "conversations" about having some kind of role in the film.

“I’m hoping," she said at a recent comicbook convention. "I mean, I’ve spoken to one of the producers on the film, and they’re still in the very early stages of it. So, we’re keeping an eye on it, and hopefully, yeah, It would be lovely too, I think, for the fans as well as for myself, right?”
###

No comments:

Post a Comment